Notification when camera is down

One of my camera’s was down (no power or lost wifi connection).
I did not receive any notification by push or email while all notification are enabled with the account.ring.com webportal and ring app on my iPhone. I only noticed this after a day by opening the Ring App on my iPhone and saw the camera image was not updated.

I’m using the Ring Alarm system with 5 camera’s currently.

I would like to receive notifications (by email) when one of my camera’s is not working. How can I achieve this? Thanks.

3 Likes

Hi @extor. At this time, we do not have notifications for when your Ring Doorbell or Camera disconnects from the wifi and goes offline. You’re welcome to share your feedback on this request in our Feature Request board, as this helps us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Please implement to receive notifications when devices are disconnected or wifi off line.

3 Likes

Yes… please implement this asap. It’s very important. I don’t know how this feature doesn’t exist already. i went 2 days once without realizing someone had disconnected the power to one of the cams. unacceptable

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.