Ring Security Cameras

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring’s indoor and outdoor cameras.
U
User Solution
Closed
Notification only on Leave mode
hardwired-security-cameras
modes
wireless-security-cameras
notifications

Hi

I have my cameras save every movement in every Alarm Mode, also in inactive.

But i want to have notifications only if i put the Mode on Leave Mode (or absense…).

How can i Set this Up?

Thank you!

16-01-2024 09:30:36

Responses (4)

C
User Solution

Hi @user74439. To clarify, notifications and alerts cannot be controlled through the Modes Settings. You can control whether or not a Ring camera detects and records motion in the Modes settings, but the alerts are controlled separately. You can either manually turn the Motion Alerts on and off in the Ring app, or use a Motion Schedule to set times that you don’t want to receive alerts. We also have the Motion Snooze feature, which allows you to snooze alerts for a set duration of time. I hope this helps clear things up.

19-01-2024 07:04:04

L

settings,. modes and auto, modes, away, cameras, toggle on motion detection

16-01-2024 12:44:00

U

Hi, ok nice thanks!

Will the camera still be recording in case it recognizes movements? Because I thought they will stop recording if I uncheck this?

Would be great to still have the record function on.

Thank you!

17-01-2024 07:35:33

S

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

18-02-2024 07:04:17

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User