Not receiving notifications for Android.

Hey everyone, I have a ASUS ROG Phone II and recently installed a Ring 2 and for some reason I do not get any notifications for motion detection or when the doorbell button is pressed. I’ve done the troubleshoot and have looked up how to fix it and there is a thing to alter the setting that should send the notifications but I can’t find the page. I enables all methods on the actually phone but I still get nothing.
https://support.ring.com/hc/en-us/articles/211676423-How-to-Troubleshoot-Ring-Notification-Issues-for-Android-Devices
I’ve tried to follow these instructions but I can’t figure out how to get to the setting like shown in the app.

Hey @Dtotheevin. The settings for your phone should be in it’s own application in your programs on your phone, not settings within the Ring app. As a quick fix, you can see if uninstalling the Ring app, rebooting your phone (turn it off and then on), and then reinstalling the app helps! What this does is remove the app, then clear the cache of anything saved from the app, and then reinstalls it, referencing your notification preferences. Hope this helps! :slight_smile: