Not receiving motion alerts for ring doorbell

I have not been receiving motion alerts for my doorbell. I can view history in app but only get alerted when someone actually rings the doorbell. Everything is turned on in app. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and checked all permissions on my phone. My husband is having the same issue on his phone. I even bought a wifi extender to boost the signal and I’m still getting nothing

1 Like

I’m having the same issue since this morning. I uninstalled and installed the app and every notification setting is ON.

I am also having the same problem, reinstalled app, all notification settings are on, will capture video recordings of movement, but no notifications being received on any device. Chime works with doorbell.

Hi there, neighbors! While motion notifications are not being received, can you press the button to ring your Video Doorbell to see if this will notify you? If only motion is not notifying, please check motion scheduling, modes, and snooze features in your Ring app. Feel free to let us know how this goes!