Not getting push notifications for sensors on Android

Uninstalled app and reinstalled. Sensors are set to send, push is enabled. I do get a push for motion on the indoor camera.

Cannot find any support options other than community???

Hey @PapaLanc. When you go into the Ring app > Main Menu > Settings > Alarm Alerts, and then under Push, could you show me a screenshot of what settings you have toggled on here? In addition, make sure you check under the Main Menu > Devices > Alarm Base Station > And check each sensor at a time to ensure that “Open/Closed Alerts” or “Motion Alerts” is turned on. Hope to hear back from you soon! :slight_smile:

For giggles, I opened the sensor and got a tampered push

@PapaLanc Thanks for getting back to me here! That is indeed odd that you got the tampered message, but you continue to get no message of it the door being opened/closed via a push alert? What Android OS are you on/what type of Android phone do you have?

Galaxy S7

Android 8.0

Samsung Expierence 9.0

They used to work.

I am also not geting notifications that I used to get from my Battery Smart Spotlights

@PapaLanc Thanks for getting back to me! Could you check out this Help Center Article here to let me know if you have any apps that are conflicting with the Ring app? In addition, you can cross all your t’s and dot all your i’s by checking out this article as well. If this still fails you and you’re not getting notifications, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Let me know how this goes!

Re: Not getting push notifications for sensors on Android