Not getting community notifications

I have subscribed to community notifications in the ring app but I am not receiving any. When I look at my neighbors map in the ring app I see there incidents in my area, but not getting any notifications about them. I have checked that my email is correct in the ring app. I checked my email for any ‘ring’ emails and there are none. I have checked my notification settings in the ring app and everything looks correct and that I should be getting notifications.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Hi @BW042931. Where did you subscribe to receive notifications from the Neighbors App? You can do this in the RIng App if you tap the Main Menu > Neighbors > gear icon in top right > Customize Neighbors > Notification Preferences. From here, you can choose when you receive notifications under the Schedule, and you can tape on Notification Types to choose which types of posts you’re notified about. You’ll want to make sure you have the schedule set as well as your preferences all sorted out.

I did it in the ring app. I have ALL types selected and ANYTIME selected for notification times

@BW042931 Thanks for checking those settings. Try uninstalling the Ring App, restarting your phone to completely clear the cache, and reinstalling the Ring App. This typically resolves common notification concerns, such as what you’re experiencing. If that doesn’t do the trick, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. They can take a closer look at this for you. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.