No video

I’m not able to view videos anymore. It still alerts me for motion and rings, but when I click it does nothing. It’s been like this for a few weeks now. Everything is normal under device health. Payments are up to date. Any insight? I wanted to talk to support but it sent me here.

1 Like

Hey @Ak77. What happens when you try to look at the videos? Do you see any events in your event history? If possible, please take a screen recording of what happens when you try to access your videos. In the event you may want a direct line to support, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

I have been having the same issue. No video but still get alerts. I get an error message “There was an error retrieving this video. Please try again later.” I get the same message for all videos, I can’t review any of them.

1 Like

I’m experiencing the same issue. For awhile I was able to view my videos through the history area! But I’m not able too now. I thought well maybe I needed to charge my doorbell Ring I have it on the charger right now. But my history on the profile the doorbell Ring account disappeared. What is strange it was working just fine then all of a sudden it stopped. & It saids it wasn’t something wrong @ my end! But I still can’t figure out why it all of a sudden quit. I’ve paid upon the plan & I do have warrenty on it.

I am having the same issue. I get the alerts and the videos show being in history but when i click on the videos they don’t play. I verified that my plan is active and paid up. How can i get this fixed?

It’s because your ring protection plan has more than likely expired. Thats what allows you to watch previous video for up to 60 days.

1 Like