No video or Notifications in app

The battery drained in my doorbell. I fully recharged it but now have no notification or video in the app. The app and doorbell have no connection. How do I get it back?

Hi @Pinpinny! If your battery has drained fully, please ensure to charge it for several hours to ensure it is fully charged and able to operate your device. If the device did not connect automatically upon inserting the battery, try performing a new setup in the Ring app.

Once the new setup is completed, your device should operate as intended, but may also require the motion settings be reconfigured. Testing a live view is the best way to confirm the device is still connected to your network. Checking your device health in the Ring app is also a great way to ensure wifi signal shows no interference. Check out our Community post about RSSI for tips on optimizing this signal strength. I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

The battery drained in my doorbell. I fully recharged it but now have no notification or video in the app. The app and doorbell have no connection. How do I get it back?