No snapshots, footage between 11:57pm and ~12:20am daily

Have 4 spotlight cams, 2 doorbells and two stickup cams connection to the ring basestation pro

Local video storage is enabled

Snaphot intervals occur every 1-3 minutes depending on camera

Everything works fine up until about 11:57pm at night… between this time and 12:20am ish… there is a gap in snaphots for all cameras.

This occurs every single day.

I am wondering… is there some sort of daily “maintainence” that occurs on the end camera devices or on the base station itself nightly related to local storage that would cause this outage? Can this be re-scheduled or randomized?

Please don’t ask me to reboot cameras, apply updates, check health, restarts cameras and all that…its already been done many times to no avail.

Hi @user34199. This is the Ring Community, a neighbor-to-neighbor support forum where other neighbors, I or other members of my team can offer basic troubleshooting steps for certain situations. Since you have already tried the basic troubleshooting steps and are still having the same concern, the next best step would be to give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here for further assistance. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.