No notification sounds or pictures of activity

I have a Video Doorbell 3, and I get no notification sounds. I also get no pictures of recent activity. I even walked out on the porch and got no notification. Every view looks exactly the same. Just my porch, front yard, and no activity . I’m about to return this thing!

Hi @JudyF. It sounds like this Doorbell might be offline. The best first step will be to ensure the battery is fully charged, by charging it for several hours using the provided micro usb cable. Once charged, please visit the Device Health page for your Doorbell in the Ring app. To check this from the Ring app main dashboard, open the menu, select Devices, select your Doorbell, and then select the Device Health tile on the Doorbell page. Here you will see a status of your devices resources such as battery and wifi signal strength. You can also choose to reconnect your Video Doorbell if it is offline. Feel free to check out our Community post about RSSI for tips on optimizing this signal strength. I hope this helps! :slight_smile: