Ring Security Cameras

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring’s indoor and outdoor cameras.
B
No motion activated light
motion-detector
hardwired-security-cameras
motion-settings
I've got an issue with my Floodlight Cam. Almost everything works fine, but the motion activated lights do not work. I've got Motion-Activated lights on, all motion zones are on, and distance is set to max. I can manually turn the lights on and off in the app. The Device schedules are all empty. Is there anything else I can try?

09-07-2021 09:32:39

Responses (2)

M
Hi there, @Bengutt! Good call on checking the manual lights toggle from the Ring app. As this worked, it is a great sign that the lights are working as intended. With your settings being optimized for lights to trigger with motion, those lights should turn on. Although there are no schedules present, please double check this functionality at night to see if lights come on. Connection efficiency is always good to check. Check out our [Community post about RSSI](https://community.ring.com/t/how-it-works-your-ring-device-rssi-good-vs-poor/229) to ensure wifi signal is optimal. Feel free to let us know how this goes. :)

09-07-2021 04:48:12

T
I am having same problem.

09-06-2022 04:42:06

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User