No Live view

I have the ring 2nd gen at my front door and just last week got a ring 3 to put at my back door. I can not get the live view to work on the 3. It goes to a black screen and say activating device. After about 40 seconds it says live view has ended, reconnect. If motion is detected or someone hits the button it lets me view it. My 2nd gen at the front door live view works great. My rssi is -54 on both devices and I’ve run multiple WiFi test and all comes back good. What else can I try?

Hi @Dan1490. The Live View should work when you try to activate it as long as the wifi connection is solid on both the Doorbell and your phone. I’d suggest resetting the Doorbell by holding down the setup button for at least 20 seconds. After that, try setting it back up in the Ring App with steps under Set Up a Device. If that doesn’t take care of this concern, you can check out this Community Post here which contains a lot of helpful tips for when Live View isn’t working properly. I hope that helps! :slight_smile: