No Lights or any indication of being powered on Ring Base Station

After a power outage I got the typical alert that my base station was on cellular backup and needed to be reconnected to WiFi. I went to the base station to begin the pairing procedure, but when I pressed the pairing button all of the lights went off and the Base Station appears to be dead. I’ve plugged and unplugged the base station. Removed and reinserted the battery. Plugged it into different outlets. No lights ever come on and I get no indications on the Base Station at all.

1 Like

Hey @Cntry82Txn. Were you able to get this concern addressed? If your Base Station isn’t showing any signs of power, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

Did you ever get a response to this?

My power went out due to a storm outage and now my ring base won’t power… not even with the battery?

Just curious what the resolve was?

Hi @Stacy0310, happy to chime in here. Have you tried a different power outlet since the power outage? If the Base Station is still unresponsive after trying a different power outlet, I’d recommend touching base with our support team so they can guide you through the applicable troubleshooting steps to make sure your system gets back up and running. You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. Feel free to let us know how this call goes. :slight_smile: