No Lights, No Camera, No Action

My Ring doorbell worked great for 14 months! Now it is dead. I’ve ran through all of the trouble shooting, YouTube videos, google, I even called a priest over to bless it to see if that would work… nothing. I tested the voltage on my low voltage wires from the transformer and it is fine. It worked well until now. No lights, no camera, no action. I’ve just read that the warranty is only 12 months. I don’t think it is worth having to dump $250 into a doorbell every year. Any ideas on how to bring this thing back to life? As of now, I have an expensive brick. I even drilled holes in my brick on my porch to put this thing in!!! So frustrating.

Hi @wct2179. It sounds like you’ve covered all of your bases! With that being said, I would reach out to our support team for further assistance. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.