No flashing light

No flashing light with fully charged batteries.router has been reset

Hi @Mgt. Would you be able to provide a little more information for the Community? What type of device are you using? What is the RSSI of this device? How long did you charge the batteries? Is this a first time setup? A few more pieces of information will allow the Community to have a better understanding of how they can help!

Hello, i have 2 spotlight cams. It’s not a new setup. I’ve had them since May 2020. The batteries are showing completely charged when they are on the charger. When i insert them into the spotlight cam the app tells me they have a charge of about 6%. I did get the flashing light to come on but no Ring network appears to connect to. Very frustrating!

Hi @Mgt. Try resetting the Camera by holding down the setup button for at least 20 seconds and then set it back up in the Ring App. If you’re still not able to get the correct battery percentage to display, please follow up with our support team directly for further assistance. You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Feel free to report back on what solution our support team recommends if you contact them! :slight_smile: