No drill bit supplied with Ring Doorbell

My Ring Doorbell arrived today and instructions say there should be a drill bit in the kit, and there isn’t. How do I get the drill bit?

Which doorbell did you get? I got the ring pro 2 and it did not come with a drill bit, nor was one needed for my install.

Hi there, neighbors! When you get a newly purchased Ring device, the packaging should come with installation hardware. As @Rebj2323 mentioned, this hardware can vary by device model and type. If the manual is stating a piece should be present that is not, please double check all compartments and folds inside of the packaging. If no drill bit was found, and you do not have a standard screw size drill bit, feel free to reach out to our support team as they may be able to help further.

Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.