No Audio from iPhone to doorbell 2nd gen

I have just installed a new Video Doorbell (2nd gen). It is connected to my exisiting chime and it all works fine with the app except that on my iPhoone SE (Original) I cannot get audio from my iPhone to the doorbell it works perfectly on my Wife’s identicle iPhone. Mine is the registered phone and hers is the shared phone. I do have the microphone enabled for the app. I have reloaded the app and reset the doorbell to no avail. It is linked to the cloud video storage 30 day free trial.

Any help would be appreciated

Hi @MalcolmRB. Please try uninstalling the Ring App, restarting your phone to completely clear the cache, and reinstalling the Ring App. Once that’s done, test out the two-way audio on your phone again to see if it is working properly. If it’s still not working, then you’ll want to contact our support team directly so they can take a closer look at this for you. You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile:

Thanks for your response but that has not solved my issue. I will have to call your local support team.

1 Like