Night Vision stops working

Hello community, I have a problem with my floodlights cam… I have 3 around the house and I use them for I don’t know 4 years? I first realized that there is really a problem only few days ago. First cam that had a night vision issue was my front door cam and the problem is similar to what Cris-ness described in his post and as it is mentioned in the solution I initially thought it is a change in the street lighting that prevents the night vision to work. But this weekend I saw that my second camera also shows black screen during the night - no change in the environment and it was working before I’m sure this can be checked and compared with past recordings… any ideas?

Hi @MaxxDeadline. Would you mind reaching out to our support team on this matter? They can pull up your account and devices and take a closer look. If possible, have some screenshots of the Camera’s view ready so you can show our support team to better demonstrate what you’re seeing on your end. You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: