Night Vision Constantly Changing

I am trying to figure out a way to fix my Ring Doorbell Pro. Every night after the sun goes down, my Ring Doorbell constantly clicks on and off of night mode. It non-stop all night about every 3 seconds or so. When you watch the live view you can see the camera go bright then dark with each click. This started a few weeks back but I’ve had the doorbell for over a year. It’s really annoying as you can hear the IR camera click on and off everytime (even in the house). I have tried to fully reset the device, turn off motion recording, turn off the color night mode, etc. Cannot find anything to fix this. If anyone has any suggestions it would really help. Thinking I’m going to have to get rid of this doorbell if I can’t get this resolved.

Please help! Over an hour on the phone with Ring and nothing but “wait for a firmware update.”

Hey there, @ramman7257. You’ve certainly covered all the right steps to resolve this concern. As it looks like changing night vision options and resetting the Doorbell did not improve night vision adjustment, this may require a closer look from our support team. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

I have already called in to no avail. All I got was a closed ticket and was told to wait for a firmware update that may or may not fix it. Trying to see if anyone here might have experienced a similar issue to find another way to resolve this.

Mine does the same thing even when I switch off the color night vision. Nothing I do seems to fix the issue.

My stickup cam does the same. Did you find a fix for this?