Nieuwe eigenaar maar kan niet koppelen

Ring door view cam gekocht maar staat geregistreerd op de oude eigenaar. Die kan niet neer in de app komen om zichzelf los te koppelen van de bel.
Helpdesk gebeld maar daar ook niet verder geholpen. Nu zit ik met een product wat niet te gebruiken is. De ondersteuning en bereidheid om te helpen bij ring is slecht

Hey @Pvdb. My apologizes in advance, as I translated your post from Google Translate. From you post, it looks like you tried to set up a device that says it already has an owner. Did our support team not escalate up this concern? If they did, rest assured it should be addressed in 48-72 hours. If they have not, please reach back out them. Since I assume you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. If you are Dutch, please note that Dutch support is available 9AM - 5PM CET via email only at helpmij@ring.com. You will need to email them, and wait for a response from them so they can escalate it up. You may not get an email back until a full 48 hours time frame has passed.