New wifi

We have a new wifi at our house and I can’t get our Ring floodlight to find the new connection. The light at the bottom is blinking but it can’t locate the internet.

We also have a Ring doorbell and can’t figure out how to remove from the front of the house to locate the orange button on the back.

Any help would be gret.

Hi @goffamhs. To reconnect your Ring Devices to wifi, follow the steps outlined in this Help Center article here. As for removing the device to access the Setup Button, you’ll need to remove the Security Screws on the bottom of the Doorbell in order to dismount it and press the Setup Button. To do this, you will need the orange Ring Screwdriver.

1 Like

When we try and recconnect the floodlight it says “Scanning for wifi network” over and over for several minutes but never finds it. I have checked the wifi strength which is strong so that’s not and issue. Is it because we haven’t done the doorbell yet? We have only had these devices a few months and it shouldn’t be this difficult to reconnect. We upgraded our wifi to a stronger netwrok.

Hi @goffamhs. Thank you for updating us with your progress. If you feel comfortable with this, try connecting the Floodlight Cam to a wifi hotspot using a cell phone or tablet with that capability. If this is something you are not confident with doing on your own, I would suggest contacting our support team to have them assist you with this more in depth troubleshooting. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.