New wifi not connecting to wired camera’s

Hi all
Please help , I’ve recently changed my internet provider from BT and now on Talk Talk and since then I’ve been unable to reconnect all 3 of my wired camera’s to the wifi - I’ve rebooted internet , I’ve rebooted the camera’s and even moved the camera out of normal location to be closer to the wifi hub - then I’ve been informed I need to use 2.4mhz and not the 5mhz so I have also acquired a extender and this also doesn’t work ……please help any more tips or tricks will be very much appreciated.

Hi @user43422. Those were excellent troubleshooting steps to try when your Cameras don’t connect to a new WiFi system. You may also want to try completing the setup using a different phone or tablet. Another thing to look into would be your router settings, which could be preventing your Cameras from reconnecting. We also have this Help Center article with other steps you can try. If you have tried these steps and are still having the same concern, give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here for further assistance. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

Did you rename the ssid of the TalkTalk 2.4ghz Wi-Fi connection to the same name as the BT one or are you expecting the cameras just to connect to it?
Can you log into the TalkTalk router and turn off the 5ghz connection so that you can then reset the camera and set it up from scratch if you are using the ssid it’s providing.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.