New wifi connection failed

After installing a new wifi router/password, I followed the instructions in the app to reconnect the network but never get any further than being asked what the doorbell is doing now. There are only 4 options and my doorbell light just keeps going round and round, which isn’t one of the 4 options available. I’ve tried this several times and been ultra careful about typing in the wifi password correctly, but now tearingmy hair out why i can’t seem to reconnect. Help please?

I am having the same issue! I plan on contacting technical support this evening.

Hi neighbors! You can try resetting your Doorbell by holding down the setup button for at least 20 seconds. After the reset is complete, try walking through the setup process again in the Ring App by following the steps under Set Up a Device. If the Doorbell is still unable to complete its setup, you can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here and they can provide further assistance. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: