New video pro doorbell purchased but not sure it’s safe for U.K. install

Hi,

Ive just purchased the ring pro doorbell but it appears to differ from others that I’ve seen. There is no corner fixing attachment. There is just a bypass module but no v2 or other cable. It was purchased from a reputable dealer “Box”.
The packaging box is different but is clearly a Ring product. See pic.
I am just wondering if I should keep it or return it.
Any ideas/help gratefully appreciated.
stuart.

@Stubob That is the packaging for the Video Doorbell Pro. If you’re concerned that you didn’t get the correct model or that you don’t have everything needed for installation, it may be best to get in touch with our support team so they can verify. Since you are in the UK, you can read more about the Doorbell Pro and what items are needed for installation in our Help Center Article here. You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. They can help you go through what was included in your box and determine if you need anything else to safely install your Pro. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile:

1 Like