😭 New Ring Wire door bell - going offline after each restart

Hello,

I just replaced my old, Ring Door Bell with the newest wired 2021 model After setup work half day and go offline, When disconnected from power and connected back is work for a while then again is going offline, and again and again and again…

Please note I have several ring devices all work fine ad all of them are 60+ feet away from router.

This new Wired ring bell is 10 feet from router!!!

My router is a very powerful ASUS Żeń WIFI AX (2)

Also I try: Router restarts, router reset, reconfigure router to only 2.4GHZ, Turning Auto or manual channels I try all of them, this is no other devices near this, also on the same place old ring bell work 3 years or more.

Where is the problem, I getting tire this is allready two weeks and not working

Please Help I run out of ideas

Sorry to hear about this happening, @Artur! Having advanced networking equipment is a great foundation for dependable connection throughout the home. There may be times when settings might need to be adjusted, depending on the features of your router. For instance, if this router has an “ax” mode, try switching to 802.11b/g/n. Try enabling an ordinary guest network and connecting the Doorbell Wired to that to see if it remains connected. The Device Health section in your Ring app will also indicate whether your concern is network, or power related. Feel free to let us know how this goes! :slight_smile:

Anyone use ASUS ZenWiFi AX Router with Wired Wideo Door Bell…?

Since I upgraded from 3 years old Video Door bel that work fine to Wired version
I have a problems - my new device keep dropping the signal.
Distance aprox. 10 feet all other ring devices located more than 60 feet working fine

Arthur, Did you solve your connectivity problem? I’m having the same issue. Thanks

This could be power or Wifi related. Check out your RSSI in the device health section of the Ring app, to ensure for optimal wifi signal. You can also see power levels in the Device Health section.

If you feel it is network related, our support team can help with more in-depth solutions. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.