New Ring Doorbell 3 arrived WITHOUT 'included' quick release battery pack

Hello,

Had purchased a Ring Doorbell 3 for parents and family last October which due to scheduling conflicts and geographical restrictions I’ve been unable to install until today.

With everything in place I open the doorbell box to learn my unit is in fact missing the removable quick-release battery pack. :confused:

This unit was purchased new from Amazon.com

The Ring.com support channel seems to be sending me in circles back to amazon as the AI ‘support’ continues to determine (despite my many attempts at rephrasing the question) that my amazon order was missing pieces and not my Ring package.

Has anybody else experienced this issue?

Wondering how my time and efforts are best spent moving forward with this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Hi @Chroniccycler. If you’ve thoroughly gone through everything in the box that the Doorbell 3 came in and you’re unable to find the battery, it would be best for you to follow up with our support team. You can let them know that Amazon will not send the missing battery and you haven’t found it in the box or the Doorbell itself. You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.