New purchase not delivered to the correct address

After placing my order for 2-Pack Outdoor Camera Pro Solar (Stick Up Cam Pro) i waited weeks for the acknowledgment by the courier service (DPD) had been assigned to delivering my new upgraded addition to the fleet of camera set up. Although the courier had eventually shown confirmation of delivery, it became apparent a week later that the address was not mine and after digging a bit further the photo taken by the delivery team it seems quite clear that the drop off had been made to a domestic residential property which is nothing to do with the submitted location where I am based and live. Surely, if the parcel clearly shows my name and 1st line of the property being a holiday park. My parcel has not only not arrived but the residential property which is located down the road claim that no delivery has been made. The biggest frustrating part is that the delivery driver handed the package to an anonymous recipient nothing to do with the holiday park business and doesn’t even know who I am. So how and why can DPD think this is following policy. The package has never been found and I am without the new products I paid nearly £300 for. Either DPD are responsible to compensate me or Ring should offer a replacement order but most importantly delivered to my correct address.

Hi @john1066. We cannot assist with this type of concern in the Community since we do not have access to account or order information. Give our support team a call to further assist with your concern.