Ring Video Doorbell

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Rings wired and battery doorbell.
U
User Solution
Closed
New Phone Setting Back up
troubleshooting
wireless-security-cameras

Ive recently had a new phone and re installed the ring app on to this. Ive logged in to my account but its saying set up device but it wont let me do it, the only options i have is shared user or transfer the device HELP!

29-12-2023 06:07:33

Responses (2)

J
User Solution

Hi @user72826. If you have logged into your Ring account on a new phone and do not see your Ring device, it is most likely indicating that you did not log in to the account you originally set up your Doorbell on. You getting a message to take ownership of the Doorbell when trying to set it up adds to the possibility of you logging into the incorrect account. I recommend trying to find out what email was used originally to set up the Doorbell and logging into that account. If you need further assistance regarding this concern, reach out to our support team. Give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here.

01-01-2024 07:24:22

S

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

31-01-2024 07:25:05

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User