New owner of ring doorbell

Hello the community,

I recently became the owner of a house that has a ring doorbell and chime.

As the procedure request it, I ask the previous owner to remove the ownership from its account. The previous owner, rather than deleting the ownership, did enter a request to delete its ring account. An email notification mentioned that the request will be taken into account within a period of 30 days.

In the meantime, I can’t use the ring doorbell because it is still conncted to the account.

Could someone support me in this situation ? I am the owner of the mentioned products and can’t use them due to bad manipulations.

Thank you in advance

Vahan

Hey @Vahand. You can follow up with our support team on this concern to see if they can escalate this for you again so you can set up the Doorbell on your account. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.