New move

I just moved into a new home with a ring system with all of the bells and whistles (two key pads, numerous contact sensors, range extender, bridge with outdoor lights, doorbell, motion sensors, and security camera). The owners logged out of their account upon sale of the house. Now I can’t get anything to connect to the base station except the bridge. Everything else tells me some variation of it can’t connect to the network, pull some tag on the back of the sensor, or plug it in even though there is no tag and the keypads/extenders are plugged in. Help?

Hi @John35802! When a Base Station is registered, it will need to be unregistered and removed from the previous owner’s Ring app before a new setup on a new account will complete. If you are able to have the previous owner accomplish this, this will be the quickest fix. If not, our support team is happy to assist further with this!

Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.