New modem password, doorbell easy, floodlight cam, not connecting to temp broadcast

T-Mobile had us change our password, and we now have to update our ring and blink devices, as well as every other wifi device . The doorbell is 20 feet from the floodlight camera. It was easy peasy.
It broadcast a temp signal and was set up in minutes. I held down the button on the floodlight cam
for 20 sec, flashing light, voice set it was in set up mode… it said connect to a temp signal, failed. tried again… and again… no connecting. Doorbell is older than the floodlight cam. re booted the modem. rebooting again… again… hit the camera button again… The T-mobile modem worked with the floodlight cam prior to changing the passwords just fine for 4 mos. Excellent signal, faster than the old xfiinty modem. Now we cannot get the floodlight cam to connect. When I go into the wifi signals on my iPhone, I don’t see any temp signals. The modem is 2.4 / 5 dual band.

1 Like

Likely your router/wifi extender needs to be closer to your doorbell for the signal to go through the outside wall.
Temporarily place your wifi device closer until you get the connection going. See if that helps.

1 Like