New Floodlight camera goes offline

Hi guys, hope someone can help me with this strange behaviour of my new camera.

I have installed new floodlight camera and it was working perfect first 7 days. After 7th day went offline and could not connect it again. Wifi all good and strong and after talking to customer services they suggested to return camera and get new one. So I did.

Installed new one on Sunday and first night was all good. From that day the camera goes off line each day between 5pm and 6pm. I can not get it back manualy , tryed everything. Every time it seams to connect to chime and just befor final connection it says something like “Set up not completed”. I have wifi extender and signal is very good. It stays offline all night and than in the morning it seams to wake up and come back to live. This morning I came back from the night shift and it looks like my present woke it up. Nothing has been recorded all night. During daytime my road is busy and camera get triggered a lot with every car or person passing by. It is very strange that it get offline about the same time every day and wakes up in the morning about the same time.

Please help me guys as I am so annoyed and thinking of returning this one too and give up on the ring. I have Ring door bell and that works ok.

Hey @Feltham. The next time the device goes offline, could you give our support team a call so they can look more into this for you? Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Feel free to please come back and let me know how this goes, as I’m curious the outcome of them looking into this more in-depth for you! :slight_smile:

Hi I was just wondering if you ever got solution to your problem as I am having the same issue new floodlight worked great for 7 days then went completely dead offline and nothing is working.