New Doorbell Pro Issues

I have a new Ring Doorbell Pro that is installed on a new home. I can configure it and it will work for 5-15 minutes, and then reset to setup mode and disconnect. I get the audible, “Ring Doorbell is now in setup mode”. I have checked all wiring, I have a 16v transformer, I’ve tried the normal install as well as mechanical bell bypass, WiFi is 2.4ghz and strong, and power is showing 4048Mv. When it does check device health it shows ‘Good’ on power. This issue happens shortly after its initial firmware update once I complete setup. I suspect the device is faulty, any ideas?

Hi @KRenzaglia! Once your Video Doorbell is setup, it should not return to setup mode without being prompted by a setup button press. It certainly sounds like your resources are sufficient for operation. Please ensure there is no obstruction that might hit the Doorbell Pro setup button while it is mounted. Although power is reading as sufficient, I recommend also checking that the wires are not too thin and are securely connected where they need to be.

If this concern persists, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Feel free to let us know how this goes! :slight_smile: