New Contact Sensor not working? Help

I’ve tried to pair the contact sensor that came in the box with the alarm, but it doesn’t flash blue or red & will not connect. Tried ringing RING & says number doesn’t exist?? I’ve also tried removing it from the list on the app & re-scanning, and it still doesn’t work??

Hi there, @tasham! The best step, when not seeing the proper lights from the Contact Sensor, is to remove and reinsert the battery. During a first time setup of your Alarm system, there may be a delay in adding a sensor if you are attempting to add too many Alarm devices at once. After waiting some time, the Contact Sensor should allow for successful pairing. If this concern persists, try performing a reset on the Contact Sensor, following the steps in our help center article.

If this concern persists, and further assistance is needed, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. I hope this helps! :slight_smile: