New cameras don't show on PC app

Just replaced my Ring Doorbell Pro with Ring Doorbell Pro 2. To now see that my doorbell is gone form the Windows app. So now I have a newer “better” product that I can’t answer from my PC anymore. I really wish I had known this sooner. Also ordered a Ring Doorbell 4 for my backdoor and as I understand it that won’t show up either. I thought I was moving forward with my investment. Instead it seems I’ve made an expensive move backward.

How are we Windows 10 users now supposed to check live footage or answer the doorbell from our Windows 10 PC’s? I would really like to know the answer to that. Because for me it’s much easier to click on an app on my PC to look at camera’s or answer the doorbell then to use an additional device for this that I have to pick up. Please start supporting the Win 10 app again. I’m happy that it only has the basic features but at least support those for all Ring products. I mean how difficult can it be to add support for new camera’s. And there is no alternative on Win 10.

1 Like

Hey neighbors. A neighbors in this Community post here has found a work around for this. I hope this helps!

1 Like

What is the update on this? Is there an actual fix for this or is the issue not going to be ever resolved?

Apparently they’re never going to fix this issue. Why even have an app if it doesn’t work as it should? Extremely disappointing.

This was a terrible idea. I should have bought another brand. I only added to my camera security system and now this sucks. No preview on the computer? no way I would purchase a RIng again. Is there a way to get my money back? Im ready to scrap the entire set and go with someone else