Neighbours feed incorrect location

I recently purchased a (seemingly new) Ring 3 doorbell from Amazon.
I believe the doorbell may have been set up by a user previously and returned, as it thought I was called Jordan and lived in Portsmouth, USA.
I changed the account information over to my real name (Hannah) and real location. However it would not let me change the neighbourhood over as it said I needed to reside in the USA.
This means that I am currently getting neighbourhood alerts for a different country (Ring just alerted me to disruptions caused by a fire on the other side of the Atlantic Ocean) and my feed is full of useless information.
Is there any way to change this? I have blocked the feed from my homepage but it’s a little frustrating that my Ring account thinks I live in a different country.

Hi @hannah3walker. If your Neighborhood feed has the wrong location, try reverifying your location. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Ring app.
  • Select the menu button (three lines, top left).
  • Tap Settings
  • Select Address
  • Select Edit Address.
  • Select the type of location it is and then start entering your address. You have to select your address from the dropdown that appears.
  • Tap on Use This Address and then select the location name and save.

You also want to make sure you do not have a VPN active on your phone. If you have tried these steps and are still having the same concern, give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here for further assistance. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.