Neighbors Post Outside Your Alert Area Cannot Comment

When viewing a Post on Neighbors today, I see a message on the bottom stating the post is outside your alert area and you cannot comment. I have my filter setup for 5 miles but do not see any setting for my alert area. Why would this be limited and not state what the limit is or how to change it? Any helpful feedback welcome!

Hi @user63392. Your Neighborhood Area and Alert Area are the same thing. When you go to Customize Neighborhood you will see the option that says Neighborhood Area, and in the description below, it will say, “Edit your alert area. You’ll only receive alerts and see content within the area you have selected”. If it is showing you posts outside of your area, please verify your Ring app is up-to-date with the latest updates available. I would also recommend resetting the area by changing it to minimum and saving, then increasing it to maximum again and saving. If you have tried these steps and are still having the same concern, give our support team a call for further assistance.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.