So I’ve tried to create another account and it works for one day then goes back to a blacked out screen. I don’t know what’s going on. Can anyone help?
Hi @ta2dqt. What region are you located in? The Neighbors app is currently only available in the United States, so it will not work in other regions. If you are located in the United States, please try these troubleshooting steps:
- Verify that both your phone and the Neighbors app are caught up with the latest updates available.
- Reboot your mobile device.
- Remove and reinstall the Neighbors app.
- Disable any VPNs that are currently active.
- Turn off wifi and use mobile data, or vice versa.
- If you are using Android, please check out our Help Center article about conflicting apps to see if it applies.
Let me know if any of these steps helped.
None of these steps works.
@Justin_Ring im in the US, nevada