Need to snooze motion in my living room

I have checked all the Ring setting and can’t find one to control the motions inside the house. I don’t need to know each time my kids walk across the living room.

I can snooze the cameras and motion outside, but not in the house. Constant alerts on my phone and the alarm system will cause someone to jump off a cliff.

Please help if anyone was able to figure this out.

Hi @IngaT. To disable the alerts for your Motion Detector, but still have it detect motion, follow these steps. Open the Ring app and select- Menu > Devices > Alarm Base Station > Motion Detector > Motion Alerts and toggle that setting off. I hope this information helps!

But that’s not the same as snoozing the motions. Will it still detect the motion when Armed and mention is set to OFF?

Hi @IngaT. If your Motion Detector detects motion while your system is armed to Away Mode, your alarm will be triggered. Turning off the alerts only disables the notifications. The Motion Detector still detects motion and records it in the Event History. I hope this clears things up for you.

1 Like

Perfect answer. That’s the information I was missing. Thank you.

1 Like

I would like to snooze all alerts motion inside the house for 4 hours. How would do this in one setting?

Hi @mrhardrock. You’re describing the Global Snooze feature we have that currently works for all Camera-based Ring devices at a location. This is not a feature for the Ring Alarm system, as you would need to disable the alerts for each sensor individually. Feel free to add this as a suggestion on our Feature Request board. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. Feel free to link that post you make in the Feature Request board here so other neighbors that come to this thread can easily find your feature! :slight_smile: