Ring Security Cameras

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring’s indoor and outdoor cameras.
P
Need Help: One of My Spotlight Plus Cameras Won’t Connect to WiFi
hardwired-security-cameras
connectivity
troubleshooting

Hello everyone,

I purchased three Spotlight Plus cameras last Black Friday and got them all set up just before Christmas. They were functioning flawlessly until March 19, XXXX. As of now, two of the cameras are still working perfectly, but the third one can’t connect to the WiFi anymore.

Here’s what I’ve tried so far:

1. My WiFi is working perfectly, and the signal strength is strong.
  2. I’ve restarted my WiFi router numerous times with no success in resolving the issue.
  3. I also tried restarting the problematic camera by unplugging and replugging it multiple times.
  4. I removed the camera from the Ring app, performed a factory reset, and then added it back. However, it still shows stuck at the 19/03/XXXX screen.

Does anyone have any tips or has anyone faced a similar issue? I’d appreciate any advice or suggestions you could provide!

Thank you in advance!

12-05-2024 12:34:32

Responses (1)

C

Hi @pgproduxtionshd. Thank you for sharing which troubleshooting steps you’ve tried so far. Since this issue still persists after trying a full reset and a new setup, I’d recommend contacting our support team for more in-depth assistance. You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. You can also get in touch with our support team on Facebook @Ring by sending a private message with a few details on your concern.

14-05-2024 08:25:40

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User