Need help installing Ring Alarm devices

Sorry if this has been answered previously, but after watching the videos, reading and rereading the instructions, I’m still unable to finish installing.

Basically, I purchased a Ring Alarm about four years ago, and had it installed for about two months, before we moved. Now I’ve finally gotten around to installing it again, but all I’ve been able to do is connect the base station to our wifi.

Specifically, when I try to install the Range Extender, it’s not found, so it can’t be paired. And when I try to add the Keypad, not only is it not recognized, there’s no battery light at all.

If anyone has any suggestions, it would be much appreciated!

Hi @BruceZ. Did you remove the Ring Alarm system or any components from the Ring app? In any case, it sounds like you probably need to factory reset the Ring Alarm components (excluding the Base Station) so they can be set up in the Ring app again. For steps on how to reset each device, you can reference this Help Center article.

After resetting each component, you should be able to follow the prompts in the Ring app under Set Up a Device to set them back up. If that doesn’t work, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.