Need Help! Flood light camera, add without QR code?

My husband bought a ring flood light camera plus wired about 2 years ago and installed it, but he never set it up with ring so the camera has never been used. I purchased some stick cameras to put up and I wanted to add the flood light camera to my account to use that camera too. But, the sticker the QR code & Pin is no longer on the back of the camera and of course my husband didn’t save the box.
So, does anyone know how I can add this ring flood light camera to my Ring account with out the QR code or Pin or box it came in so we can use the camera? Or know if there is another place on or in the device the code might be?

Hi @KristyD. If you don’t have the original packaging still, the QR code should be on the back of the Floodlight Cam itself. If you can’t locate the QR code on the Camera itself and you’re unable to get it setup in the Ring App, I’d recommend giving our support team a call so they can take a closer look. You can reach our support team at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile:

Edit: I found your second post you made and moved it over to this thread. I know you already mentioned that you’ve contacted our support team, but since the Community is a neighbor-to-neighbor forum, we can’t go too in-depth with account concerns like this so really our support team would be the best point of contact to find a solution for you.

I need help, an hour and half talking to Ring agent and got no where!
When I got my 3 stick up cameras a few months ago, I created an account and set up one camera but didn’t install it and forgot about the cameras. 2 days ago I decided to set the cameras up and install them, I couldn’t access the original account I created because I forgot password and when I created account I had a different cell phone, so I created a new account using my other email. I set up the 2 cameras still in box and tried to add the 3rd camera that I set up a few months ago, but because the camera is on the original account I created, but can not access now, it won’t let me add it to my account, so right now I can’t do anything with the camera. I tried telling the ring agent all she had to do was remove the camera from my old account I can not access, but she didn’t seem to understand and kept telling me to login and remove the device on the app.
So, im hoping yal can help me!
Is there a way to reset the camera maybe, so it wouldn’t be linked to any account then I could add the camera to my new account with the other cameras.
Or any thing?