Nearby incidents

I do not have the option to see the nearby incidents on my iPhone but it works fine on my droid tablet? My phone is update to date but I can’t get the nearby incidents to show up!

Hey @whocares2020. Do you mind taking a screenshot of what this page looks like on your iOS device when you try to load it? In addition, could you try removing the app, rebooting your phone and then reinstalling the app to see if this helps?

I attached what my iOS app looks like

@whocares2020 Thank you so much for those screenshots, that definitely clears it up that you cannot see it! It is odd that this is on your Android platform but not on the iOS. Do you mind reaching out to our support team directly to address this concern with them? They can take a deeper look into your account to ensure there is nothing they need to do on the account side of things, as well as escalate this if need be.

For this support, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Let me know how this goes, as I’m curious how they resolve this! :slight_smile: