Nearby Incidents - Wrong Location

I have contacted support since I purchased the ring doorbell nearly a year ago. Athough they said they are working on it…a year? It remains the same.

I have my correct home location in the settings. However, it shows my house 9 miles away in the neighbor app. with an address of a vacant lot owned by the city. When I try to change it, I get a warning it is linked to my account. IT’S NOT AND NEVER HAS BEEN!

1 Like

I am having a similar problem, in that all the nearby incidents are for the neighborhood I moved from two years ago. My address has been updated in my account, but the “neighborhood“ remains the same. I contacted support, and nothing happened.

1 Like

I have the same problem as well. My address is correct, however it shows my “location” and therefor all alerts about 6 miles east of where i am actually located at.

I have gone through all the steps, incuding removing the device five times and setting it up again. Each time it shows my “location” in a completely different location.

This is a bit annoying and the only thing I do not like about the ring. I hope that someone has an answer on how to fix this?

Thank you kindly

Hey neighbors! If you’re continuing to have this concern after uninstalling and reinstalling the Ring App, please follow up with our support team directly for further assistance so they can take a closer look at this. You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.