My subscription not working?

Hi there, our trial subscription ran out so I signed up for subscription but when I click on the app it’s still not recording and saying I need to subscribe, anyone know why this is?

1 Like

Hi @Shewelly. Make sure you’re not trying to view any events from the Event History that were recorded before you subscribed to the Ring Protect plan, as they won’t be available. If you’re trying to view events that were recorded after the plan was subscribed to and it’s still not working, please reach out to our support team directly so they can pull up your account and take a closer look. You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

We had the same issue after ordering a plan. Called the help line from one of the replies and they wanted access to our Amazon account. Uh no way! Why would I give anyone free access to my Amazon account??? With some prodding and no definite answers, it appeared that having my Amazon account linked to the profile was the issue. I removed the link and restarted the app and then added the Amazon link again. Now it works. Why customer service couldn’t just say that who knows?!

that was part of account verification process, not actually granting access to account, if concerned simply change password

A post was split to a new topic: Device or plan not working