My spotlight cam refuses to go to live view even though the Wi-Fi signal is great

I am having issues getting my spotlight cam to go to live view. Not sure what the problem is. The Wi-Fi signal is perfect.
I’ve tried everything. I even bought a 2.4ghz dedicated extender and it is on the other side of the wall from the camera.

Hi @user37577. Try rebooting your Spotlight Cam following the instructions here. Another troubleshooting step you can try is to reboot your wifi router. This is typically done by unplugging the router for a few minutes, then plugging it back in. Lastly, check that the ports and protocols used by Ring devices are open on your wifi network.

If the Live View still doesn’t load after trying the above, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here to look into this more closely. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.