My Ring doorbell won’t connect to WiFi

My door disconnected from WiFi and won’t reconnect . I tried rebooting WiFi but gets as far as putting in my wi fi password each time then says can’t connect . Can anyone help please ?

Hi there, @Rosey1! As long as there have been no changes to your wifi network setup should work and the wifi password you are using should be correct. Please ensure the Video Doorbell is close to the router when attempting setup, and that the battery is charged. I recommend also attempting setup using a different mobile device, if possible, as this can rule out many variables.

If this setup concern persists, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile:

Check to see if other devices have a connection to your network. Restart or reset your Wi-Fi router as necessary. You can also restart your doorbell and press the setup button on the Ring doorbell to see if it reconnects. If the doorbell doesn’t reconnect, you may need to redo the initial setup process.

2 Likes