Ring Video Doorbell

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Rings wired and battery doorbell.
U
My ring doorbell will not connect to my wifi
wifi
battery-video-doorbell
troubleshooting
cs-support
wireless-security-cameras
My ring doorbell has been connected to my wifi and worked fine. I had to charge battery, and when I put the charged battery back in it will not connect to my wifi. My other ring cameras connected just fine. Does anyone have a fix? I tried calling ring customer support and they were no help

21-11-2023 12:52:03

Responses (2)

J
Hi @user67529. I am not sure what troubleshooting steps you tried with our support team, but these are the steps I would recommend: - Reboot your router by unplugging it for a few seconds and plugging it back in. - Factory reset your Doorbell by pressing and holding the setup button on it for 20–25 seconds. - If possible, bring your Doorbell into the same room as your router to do your setup. - Try using a different phone or table to complete your setup. If you have tried these steps and are still having the same concern, you will have to continue working with our [support team](https://support.ring.com/hc/en-us/articles/360036196372) for further assistance. In the community, we can only offer basic troubleshooting steps, and if they do not help, our support team can take a deeper dive into your concern than we can here.

22-11-2023 06:13:11

S

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

22-12-2023 06:13:43

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User