My Ring doorbell pro 2 was defective. I can't get it replaced by Ring

I’m new to Ring and unfortunately it did not start well for me.
I ordered a Ring doorbell pro 2 and after installation it didn’t work. I talked to 2 representatives on the phone and they concluded that I had received a defective unit.
They created an order to replace the doorbell and confirmed it would be RECEIVED within 5 business days.
Well, it has been 2 weeks (10 business days). I’ve talked to more than 5 individuals and they tell me they can’t do anything since it shows in their system that is in process.
Finally last wednesday one representative said it would be shipping that day and I should get it soon.
I called again today since I never got a confirmation that it shipped and they tell me that I have to wait another week and they are HOPING it will be shipped.
What the hell? I asked for a supervisor and she told me that there is nothing they can do. They sent the request and their system shows in process and that is it. They can’t help me beyond that.
I asked them to order another one since it feels like my replacement order was screwed up in their system.
They won’t do that. They said that their hands are tight and they can’t do anything to help me.
Have any of you experience this?

Hi @user24652. I’m sorry to hear that you have not yet received your replacement. Since the Ring Community is a public, peer-to-peer forum, we don’t have much information we can provide regarding replacements and we can’t see any account-specific details such as your replacement request. It’s possible some misinformation was provided regarding the expected shipping timeframe for your replacement, or that there are delays on the fulfillment side of things so it may take longer than the support team anticipated. However, you would need to follow up with our support team for any updates relating to your replacement request, as the Ring Community doesn’t have access to that information.