Ring Video Doorbell

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Rings wired and battery doorbell.
L
My Ring 2 doorbell stopped working on August 4. I had done everything to fix it. I recharged the batteries and checked the WiFi status. I tried the factory reset but could never get any light on the unit. It was dead
battery-video-doorbell
cs-support
wireless-security-cameras
I bought a new one and used the same batteries and the new one works fine. Easy set up. But why did the first one just stop working??

08-09-2023 09:34:54

Responses (6)

U
Mine has just stopped working too…. Nothing works apart from live view, which records. I too have tried everything. Out of interest, did your live view work??

10-09-2023 06:31:29

C
Hey neighbors! In the event that your Ring Doorbell is completely unresponsive despite charging the battery and performing a reset, it's best to contact our support team for further assistance. You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available [here](https://support.ring.com/hc/en-us/articles/213608406#callus). If you are outside of the US, please visit [here ](https://support.ring.com/hc/en-gb/articles/213608406)to see how to contact support.

12-09-2023 06:29:36

L
Good Luck with that, I had the same issue for 3 weeks trying to get my doorbell back online. Calling support, they will walk you thru the basics that you've already done and after 2 attempts they will then offer you a 35% discount on a new Ring. Why would I want to spend any more money on a product that FAILS and the staff have NO clue how to fix it.

20-09-2023 07:10:14

D
My Ring Doorbell also stopped working! I have been trying for TWO DAYS to get it working, I've also done EVERYTHING over and over again! When I hit the orange reset button on the back the ring on the front around the button is suppose to flash white and I get nothing ! No response from the doorbell/camera at all! So now what!? Do I have to buy a new one! And I have a subscription on this one also, so do I lose that also if I have to buy a new one! What the heck man! Dave

21-09-2023 02:35:15

J
Hi @djdavyb. If you have followed the steps provided in this thread and your Doorbell is still unresponsive, give our support team a call for further assistance.

22-09-2023 05:05:47

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User